2018 Yamaha 210 FSH
A True Center Console with More Power and Room
- Bow Seating: Spacious bow seating with removable cushions.
- Lean Post: Convertible backrest works as both the captain's spot or the perfect fishing spot.
- Console Storage: Cavernous storage under the helm that also provides easy access for the installation of electronics.
- Swim Platform: Yamaha's signature swim platform design with cupholders, backrest cushions and access to the exclusive pump cleanout ports.
- Helm: The FSH helm was designed for customization so every boat fits its owner.
- Length: 21 ft. 3 in.
- Weight: 2833 lb.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Draft: 1 ft. 5 in.
- Dead Rise: 20°
- In-Water Height (Bridge Clearance): 5 ft. 7 in.
- Seating Capacity: 10 persons
- Weight Capacity: 2250 lb.
- Storage Capacity: 571 gal.
- Cup Holders: 8, chrome
- Bow Cushion on Insulated Fish Box: Standard
- Upholstered Bow Seating with Storage: Standard
- Lockable Glove Box: Standard
- Lockable Console Compartment/Changing Area with Light: Standard
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Twin Storage Pods aft of Bow Seating: Standard
- In-Floor Storage w/ Dedicated Space for 5-Gallon Bucket: Standard
- Courtesy Lights: 2
- Dedicated Anchor and Rope Locker: Standard
- Bow Grab Handles: Standard
- Insulated Fish Box: Standard
- Side Console Rod Storage: 6
- Gunwale Rod Storage: 4
- Twin Seats with Storage (Port & Starboard behind Console): Standard
- Leaning Post: Standard
- Front Console Seat: Standard
- Removable Windshield: Standard
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel: w/ Knob
- Slip-Resistant/Easy-Clean Floor: Standard
- Gunwale Padding: Standard
- Stainless Steel Corrosion Resistant Hardware: Standard
- Cooler w/Storage under Leaning Post: Standard
- Integrated Swim Platform: Standard
- Upholstered Cushioned Backrests: Standard
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Reboarding Ladder: Standard
- Stern (Wet) Storage: Standard
- Dedicated 5-Gallon Bucket Storage: in bow
- Connext w/Touchscreen: 4.3 in. display
- Marine Stereo with Bluetooth, USB & AUX: Standard
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Marine Speakers: 2
- 3 position "No Wake Mode™" Control: Standard
- Cruise Assist: Standard
- Compass (in-dash, analog): Standard
- Fuel Management System: Standard
- Dual Battery Set Up: Standard
- Rack and Pinion Steering: Standard
- Articulating Keel System: Standard
- Aerated Livewell: 26 gal.
- Jet Wash™ Raw Water Washdown System: Standard
- NMEA 2000 Compatibility: Standard
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Warnings (Voltage, Fuel, Overheat): Standard
- Reverse RPM Control: Standard
- Rod Holders: 8
Engines & Drive Line
- Yamaha Marine Engine: Twin TR-1 High Output
- Displacement (per engine): 1049cc
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal.
- 155 mm High-Pressure Pump: Standard
- Pump Clean-out Ports: Standard
- Oil Capacity per Engine: .9 gal.
- 3-Blade, Stainless Steel Impeller: Standard
- Saltwater Corrosion Resistant Driveline: Standard
- Available Color(s): White w/ Black Hull
- Flush Mount Pop-up Cleats: 5
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Painted Boat Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: Tandem Axle
- Aluminum Trailer with Swing-away Tongue: Optional Standard (Tandem Axle)
- Disk Brakes: Standard
- Lights: Standard
- Safety Chains: Standard
- Adjustable Winch Stand with Strap and Hook: Standard
- Length on Trailer: 24 ft.
- Length on Trailer with Tongue Folded: 22 in.
- Dry Weight on Trailer: 3890 lb.
- Engine Type
- Twin TR-1 High Output
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. 3 in.
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 1 ft. 5 in.
- Dry Weight
- 2833 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 10 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 50 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 2250 lb.